Student Affairs Assists
As a member of our KU community, your success both in and out of the classroom matters! Because individual success often depends on the support of others, we encourage you to help one another to build the Jayhawk community. By Stepping UP we ensure that KU is a caring, purposeful, and engaged community.
Student Affairs strives to develop, facilitate and coordinate a university-wide program of care and support for students.
Victims of Sexual Assault should be seen immediately by a health care provider. Watkins Health Center has a sexual assault nurse examiner (S.A.N.E.). If Watkins is closed, go directly to Lawrence Memorial Hospital Emergency Department at 325 Maine St.
Learn more about the resources available to students, faculty, and staff.
- Public Safety
- Bursar (Financial interactions)
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Disability Services
- Fraternities & Sororities
- Institutional Opportunity & Access
- International Student Services
- Legal Services for Students
- Multicultural Affairs
- Student Health Services
- Student Housing
- Student Organizations
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
- University Ombuds Office
- Women & Gender Equity
- Center for Sexuality and Gender Diversity